Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Found on SEEK.com.au

Rockstar

Our client is a leading rock record label who are looking to hire a young, talented and enthusiastic rock muscian to play fuckin sick emo songs to thousands of screaming and moshing fans everynight.

For this position you will have advanced skills in rocking out and developing skills in screaming and trashing stages and hotel rooms.

Attractive renumeration will be offered to the sucessful candidate with bonuses including travelling internationaly and a paid party every night of the week with groupies and other awesome bands.

------------------------------------------

I have been trawling through SEEK and MYCAREER and I can't find this position. Fuckin weak!!

2 Comments:

Blogger haywire said...

OMG how is your new job going?!

11/8/05 12:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My relatives always say that I am wasting my
time here at net, except I know I am getting knowledge everyday by reading thes nice posts.
Look into my web site neck

20/12/12 9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home