Saturday, October 15, 2005

Brisbane... the land of unsecured wireless

Do you think in the future we'll look back on these days of unsecured wireless connections fondly? I feel so sci-fi. I'm sitting on the balcony of our apartment here in Brisbane (in a t-shirt - it is midnight and still hot and humid) looking out at the river and the city lights thinking how only two years ago I couldn't have imagined being online without plugging into something.

I switched on the laptop and up came about 20 unsecured wireless networks for me to log into.

Anyway - just thought I'd make the most of it and post. As I said, the weather is brilliant. New baby cousin is a baby and my cousin (also cute).

There is a great pub across the road (the locals say one of the best in Brisbane) called the Story Bridge Hotel. There are people everywhere. The weather here lends itself to awesome nights out. Everyone is so chilled out. We should all come up for a weekend - make a Sydney of it.

Hope you're having a good one.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home