Monday, November 07, 2005

Blog Flog

Variety Shac - 34-14: The latest (and I reckon greatest) Shac is online and it's freakin perfect.

What's This On My Hand? - IOYC-esque, but worth every penny...(free priceless)

PLUS: Get in on the ground level with Willowdale City Council - "On The Technically Second Day I Created Sharon: She is everything I could have possibly hoped for and so much more. I am extremely pleased at how Sharon turned out. She is going to be perfect for the city."

Meanwhile, I'm having a birthday SITUATION. That bogan from KYNETON (you know who she is) is having her 21st (since when is she so young?) on December 3. That's when I was planning on having my party, but I don't want to deprive you guys of the free booze and food that make 21sts such fantastic fucking rorts.

SO WHY NOT HAVE A PARTY THE FOLLOWING WEEK?

Good question, but FUCK - I have Meredith (excitement: uncontainable).

SO WHY NOT HAVE A PART THE WEEK BEFORE?

Well, that was my original plan, but Scott says that's uncooth PLUS I have a work thing.

SO... (this is getting really boring)

I think we'll do something on Thursday DECEMBER 1, 2005.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I endorse the content of this post half-heartedly (IOYC-esque my fucking arse. I have carved a niche that is both unique and cavernous (worth exploring?){{BRACKET FEVER}}).

I won't hate you though. Maybe just dislike. I doubt I have the energy/motivation for any sort of running war with you.

8/11/05 10:31 pm  
Blogger haywire said...

Okay, well maybe IOYC is WTOMH-esque... [chicken/egg?]

8/11/05 11:58 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

You're profound!

9/11/05 6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home