Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dude, where's my neighbours?

So I woke up this morning to discover that pretty much all of my neighbours had been ARRESTED for terrorism.

There have been underworld shootings, serial killers (you know who you are) and drug lords near by for years, but now I discover I'm totally fucking surrounded by innocent-until-proven-otherwise terror-suspects.

Dallas, Hoppers Crossing, Fawkner, Preston, Coburg, Yarraville, Meadow Heights and Hadfield. I won't say I'm surprised, because that is just so typical. No one ever suspects their neighbours.

"I am surprised (about the raid)," she said.

I've decided to become ultra-suspicious. (Alert, not alarmed). I'm going to get all Jimmy Stewart on my neighbours...sitting in my window with the lights out, watching, judging, dialing the terror hotline.

"Hi, I just wanted to let you know: ALL CLEAR."

I might even start watching my back. Maybe SEEK ALT. ROUTE to work each day - making lots of left turns (that's something, right?).

Just in case: 1800 123 400

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home