Thursday, July 27, 2006

Italy!

hooray we're in Italy!!

Apparently no one else is keen on posting, so I'll continue with my sporadic bursts of post. (reckon anyone even reads this stuff? I have no idea, I just type it for kicks)

so yeah, our Spanish tour is finally ended - was awesome while it lasted, and also damn hot.. our last stop - Sevilla - was about 42° most the time, apparently it reached 51° before we got there :O still, awesome place, to the max!

now we're in a town whose name I keep forgetting (maybe Riomaggiore?) part of Cinque Terra - gorgeous gorgeous place, and the water is cool enough to be refreshing yet warm enough that you don't turn blue ^^

gonna go for a walk down to the next town shortly, I assume each of the five towns is more scenic and awesome than the last.. but it takes liek 6 hours to walk all the way to the last one, I dunno if it's gonna be scenic enough to warrant that... we'll see.

oh well, enough of this, next we go to Pisa, then Florence, might try post from somewhere there.

CHOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home