Thursday, December 13, 2007

oh balls, I posted this without a title >_<

Are people from Barbados referred to as 'Barbadose'?

dunno why I'm asking you, no one else was handy I suppose. So we're going to Fly to Bruxeles - and in the face of all ye nay sayers - tomorrow morning. And it's going to be cold. Not cold like 'brrrr it's f..f..f.. f**kin cold' but more, as Anton would put it, 'so cold they have to cut my feet off'. At any rate, I'm sure it will be cold. I mean awesome. This morning there was Ice (with a capital 'eye') on the footpath and I almost fell over often. Why does this slippery damn town also have lots of cobblestones is my question to you. You would think they would combine to form a measure of population control... I was certainly almost ... controlled..

Owen has just asked me for the longest word I could find in ICSEGEHAL. Now I've gone straight for 'SiegHael' - which probably isn't one word, and probably spelled differently, but um, does that make me a Nazi nonetheless? I would like anyone that reads this, yes, that means you Nick, to enter your findings in the comments. Words or likelihood of me being a Nazi, or even renewable energy -

STOP THE PRESS THIS JUST IN!!!

A little bird has informed me one erstwhile SCOTT voted LIBERAL at our past election. Need I say more or just silently prepare the Lynchin' stick?? (dunno what it does, but I felt it fitting).

ahhhhhh I'm outta here. wait.. as labour won, does that mean people that voted liberal aren't allowed back into the country? might be nice..

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

yeah okay so he didn't vote. I'm still hearing him referred to as a liberal voter - maybe last election?? *sigh* at any rate - disgusting.

20/12/07 9:51 pm  
Blogger thenick said...

Chaleeigs? Gaehslice? All sounds Welsh to me, not the slightest bit Nazi.

We had a goodbye Howard party. In fact, one of my dear and feared friends who works in the Guv Dept of my Monolithic employer actually had the personal delight of disconnecting JH's phone line and listings - lucky woman...

-nd

17/1/08 2:48 pm  
Blogger thenick said...

Hey, just in case word hasn't spread yet, Kevin Rudd officially apologised this week. Yes, this did piss off a large proportion of politicians (namely, the opposition)

Which server is your druid on? Tell me nowwwwww....

17/2/08 3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home