Friday, March 30, 2007

It aint that bad in Melbourne, is it?

Well, it's official. You've all left me.

Sent Ben T on his way on Wednesday. I take it he reached you safely. Enjoy!

While I've got you, can I ask, what's so freakin' bad about Melbourne all of a sudden? It can't be the newspaper, because it's pretty bloody kick arse. And I mean, in terms of cool people, you can't really go past me.

Still, it is a little terrifying to think that the majority of my mates still in Melbourne I've only known for 12 months (or less!) and all the people that I've known for years are scattered across the globe. Makes for cheap travel though, I guess.

Anyhow... the pics from Kat's and my trip over to visit you guys are online. You can check out some "highlights" here.

I hate you. I love you.

Benj. x

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home