Saturday, March 17, 2007

Yay for me! (Ding!)

So, here I am, but older now. Incredible really.

Birthday went down pretty sw33t with a capital 3. Bowling + drinking + cohorts = good times (didn't hurt that I pwnt scotty! oooooh zing). Thanks to those who sent birthday msgs or in the case of my fine mother a sweet load of foodz!! Unfortunately the tube conspired to prevent the second half of my birthday phone call.. It is now on my list..

Nice clip Timmo, I found this one to be also cool. Can't go past Animal now really can you, especially when he's combusting.

So in other news Debbie is in town these days, and apparently has scored a place to stay through a nasty trip on the stairs that is seeing Ellisa home for dental surgery >_< Poor girl.

This just in, apparently we killed atlantis, which you know, I'm cool with. (FIXED NOW!~ not atlantis, the link - was a noob mistake, I crave forgiveness)

So young Stephanie has returned to her mother country to regain strength before continuing the strained existence of an American living in the country they cast off so callously.. tsk tsk, they really should have thought about that. Atleast she stayed until my b'day - though leaving before Jayson's (thursday) was perhaps a tactical error, last night was purdy durn gewd - ending in a walk through east london home, I have no clear recollection of how this worked. I do, however, remember the guy breaking a bottle and threatening people with it, fool! He didn't realise we walked in the company of one Jan, a man reknown for his ability to destroy atleast as many men as he can count on one hand (this number by no means remains consistent between countings).

Tonight we break out the sheesha (hookah?) at scotty's for a mellow night in preparation of St Pat's day madnosity.

*edit* Benno if you still read this can you explain/fix why this post has no commment link?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

HEY I FIXED IT LOOKIT MEEEEEEEEEE

19/3/07 7:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay you fixed it! young, eh? As sonia, my french canadian amie, puts it "Your country was a baby that bit its mother's hand as she was feeding it, and then turned into a raging monster" (its better with her accent and facial expressions). yes, it is a strained existence I lead, which is why I will need to be thoroughly pampered upon my return (flowers, champagne, chocolates-wait chocolates should have come first in this list-, neck and head and feet massages, miniature cakes freshly baked with my name on them etc...)

20/3/07 3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home