Monday, January 15, 2007

mmmm, zesty

no, I haven't been eating orange peel (again..) rather, I am recovering from a close brush with death, after being witness to a brutal and unassuming RAP BATTLE!!!! It all started as fun (as such things do) but then the 'fro entered the arena, and sh*t got serious. It's easy to pretend that rap battles will never happen to you, but it's just not realistic. Any of us is vulnerable to an attack from that quarter unless you keep your rhymes polished like STEEL. I'm just glad I was with scott, cos he was spitting FIRE! (steel fire..)

in other news MY HEAD HURTS. oh and my favourite drunk irish quote for the year (too soon? I wanna get in there early) 'I tink dese guys will give us a lift home' as he collapses against a cop car.. it almost worked too, but they somehow heard he was headed for shepard's bush, it's only safe for aussie cops go there...

umm the other night we went to a house party that was identical to a club, they seriously could have charged admission. As expected the music was RUBBISH, but I respected what was going on. James passed out and awoke with pockets full of polished glass.. that's about the randomest this week.

something something. things and stuff. oh the quake2 server is fixed and running, should be getting on there tonight to have the bollocks railed out of me - good times. (check here for some form of encripted message about free corn flakes..thought I'd slot that in with quake, you know why ^^)

Still recovering from my record attempt at 48 hours without sleep, I think I can do it, I got to 40ish wihtout any preparations. I think the purchase of a thermos will do wonders for the next attempt. tip for anyone considering it, don't go to bed. doesn't help.

why did I do this? shut up, that's why.

3 Comments:

Blogger thenick said...

kudos on the name-drop, I appreciate that!

As for Steel Fire...that is the best name for an 80's hair band ever.

15/1/07 10:16 am  
Blogger Scott said...

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!

Such a repetitive and unimagianitive rap has never been spat by such a short 7 year old looking fro head.

15/1/07 11:22 pm  
Blogger Falcon said...

Yeah, normally the seven year-olds have more imagination.

28/1/07 9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home