Tuesday, November 14, 2006

heh, BOOOM, how you like that?!

so apologies to all, but Bologna has been left a smoking crater in the ground. Might make it a bit harder for Tim to get work, but I'm sure he'll deal, he's a resourcefull kid. I mean HEY, this isn't called trasheurope for nothin right?!?

But yeah, between pirate bars, litre cans of viking beer, and T-shirts that we assume they were trying to give us in a round about way.. >_> had a mad time in Bologna xD Tried out a couple of their local Irish bars (one called 'The Irish Times' :O I wondered if they'd imported it just to make us feel more at home) and yeah they're identical in everyway to the ones at home. Some even had authentic irish barfolk which is always a nice touch. At one we met a friend of Tim's friend who MET AND DRANK WITH SOILWORK!!!! (and Children Of Bodom, which I'm sure some people would find just as exciting) Whilst in Bolog we also rolled with Tom's mate Freidl who was full cool, gave us alot of insight into the anarchism that is well prevalent in bolognesian youth. I liked me the sounds of it.

Before that the rest of our time in Florence continued in it's awesome vein - lots of beer and thirteen (it's a card game, HEATHEN!) and soccer games and the like. Tom finally managed to wrest my titles from me :( asif the chick from run lola run (franka potente) was Matt Damon's wife in Bourne.. I just can't accept it >_< No longer am I either the Champion of Surf Side 6, nor the Sbarbecue Nerps Champion... this is the end of an era folks. I'll win em back, and I'll get that coveted champion of the Universe as well, you'll see... you'll ALL see!

So it happens that I'm back in London, which is a double edged sword, both of which are aimed at me! getting a place to live and a way to pay for it.. I've had my practice phase 2, this is the real deal, should be rawesome... I expect phenomenal success, and you should expect nothing less also. I shall write of this success as it comes to pass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

umm, Milky!

k bai

14/11/06 1:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZOMG FIRST!

HAI Jon :)

14/11/06 10:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wait... second :(

14/11/06 10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home