Thursday, September 21, 2006

o0o0o0o LONDONIUM!

yeah so it turns out we've been in London for a while now (scott's been here like 3 years, living on James' couch.. and he calls his brother a hobo >_> ) me and fish have bounced from hostel to hostel, he finally found a place last night, leaving me as the sole remaining hostel-hopper!!! (I take pride in this, as should you) oh and Liz is in Austria being protected from financial ruin by her family. hooray!

Shortly before Liz fled the country we rolled up to York for a couple of days, that was pretty sweet. Had some tea in the treasurer's house, was a full sesh.. after about 5 cups each liz started acting silly (the girl really can't hold her drink..)

Phase 2 officially started, but not for long. Mine is a faux phase 2, as in but ONE MONTH! I will be sliding over to Florence to chill with Tom and soak up some free accomodation ^^ but I still have to survive til then, which means we're lookin at live in bar work o0o0 6 days of split shifts a week at minimum wage - good times!!

oh yeah, I finally lost my towel, and I think I'm down to one lock (of 4) not so tragic as nathan demonstrated it takes about 5-10 seconds to crack my combinations.. nothin like a good quality lock. Closest I've come to losing my passport was when Liz took it to Stonehenge with her.. on the very day I needed it too... coincidence?! I think not >_>

Can I get a quick raising of hands, when you read this please post a comment (just click the link below that says x (number) of comments) I'm just curious if anyone but my Dad and Thommo read this. Oh and Marty marty ate a Party.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live!

21/9/06 11:29 pm  
Blogger haywire said...

I'm reading you loud and clear bro! Keep the updates coming - see you at New Years!

22/9/06 1:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I'm still reading it... and wondering what language it's in...

22/9/06 2:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to be anonymous

22/9/06 7:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they all me DTrain at work now :/

And of course I read this! SIFN'T

22/9/06 9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG this web page design blows huge chunks of goats.. The above was me, THE ALMIGHTY DTRAIN

22/9/06 9:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*call me...

It seems I can't construct clear.. ahh ... word things anymore...

22/9/06 9:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first comment was supposed to contain my name as the heading btw, I can't believe its taken me 4 OMGWTF FOUR comments to say this... (this is Darcy btw :)

GOD DAMNIT i'm going to get drunk. GL with your job hunting man. We're missing you heaps down here :)

GET BACK HERE DAMNIT! Sif live in england.

22/9/06 9:07 pm  
Blogger Jon said...

hey you're good at that! why stop now, you were on a roll ^^

(way to have me thinking more than 3 people read this :P )

22/9/06 9:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im the goddamn batman

22/9/06 9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading every word, all of us.

22/9/06 10:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sif delete churchs words of wisdom

23/9/06 7:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

i am reading it, every day. which means i'm often reading the same stuff repeatedly. (makes it easier to memorize stuff for when the aqua-nazi's arrive) how'd the night-admin thing go? any luck?

and who is the goddamn batman? is he also waiting for issue 5?

24/9/06 9:30 pm  
Blogger Falcon said...

Hey, I don't feel special anymore. Oh and Jon, if you can get me a job I'll be over there to work it...

25/9/06 9:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ned reads.
and. you suck
ha HA! I haev the new slayer album. It's pretty sick.
Get it.
noob.

3/10/06 8:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i read it, but slowly get bored cause you were writing it...ZINGGGGG
so hopefully you die n come back as a goat with a hat.
catch you later!

3/10/06 8:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just get wow

nads.

4/10/06 8:52 pm  
Blogger tim said...

Yes, I hear you!

6/10/06 1:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading your message jok. You know what? It's not all about size...haha!

11/10/06 1:15 am  
Blogger Jon said...

don't lie Jot, that's not what you said earlier....

11/10/06 9:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg seriously either you being one state away or being ?? countries away you still fucking make me laugh you (less) hairy piece of crap.

Now on a serious note:
-Get wow.

That is all

Tri

26/10/06 10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home