Monday, August 21, 2006

Hola from wherever we are!! (swizterland I´ll assume.. though I haven´t heard anyone speak swiss yet!! .. reckon they just call it cheese here?)

Zurich was a massive let down, omg. LP recommended 3 churches and the zoo.. can anyone spell PISA?! atleast their buildings were straight >_> so yeah, we´re actually staying just outside of zurich, place called Kloten, and omg, would you guess it, there´s less here. it´s like they´re trying to be boring, we couldn´t even find a place to eat on saturday night!!!

having said we several times, of course I refer to just myself and Liz, as Scott has cut loose and scurried to london with his proverbial tail between his legs, and Fish was keen on some place I can´t spell, lausen or something, but we´ll probably hook up wiht him in Prague shortly.

Oh yeah, Amsterdam was pretty cool, went to the Heineken Museum - wasn´t so awesome, cept you got 3 beers with your ticket (worked out cheaper than drinking elsewhere >_>) and I bought a kick ass heineken watch, haven´t figured how to drink it yet, but I´m sure i´ll get it.

BTW I didn´t really publisize this, but I shaved my beard Ö it´s just starting to grow back.. kinda freaked me out.

Timmo and Thommo, nice work blogging, now get joo asses to europe!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

wow, so it did post, obviously ten minutes of a page refreshing saying ´0% of blog posted´ is swiss for ´everything is sweeeet mate!´

25/8/06 12:45 am  
Blogger Falcon said...

Yeah, well it was enjoyable to see the differences

25/8/06 2:42 pm  
Blogger Jon said...

you really need something better to do with your time. I know, come to europe ^^

26/8/06 11:34 pm  
Blogger Falcon said...

Yeah, I'm working on it, seriously I'll be there soon, or start of next year if I can't get in soon enough

27/8/06 4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home