Saturday, August 12, 2006

Holla, Ruffians!

It was kind of quiet for a while so I assumed no one was posting on this thing, so it was cool to find Jon's writings here all in one burst. So you're in Germany now? Sounds like you're going round in circles but I'm sure it makes sense to you. Things are chugging along back here, I've been doing an intensive teaching course that has kind of mangled my body and my brain but was quite cool at the same time, and now I'm going in (late) to Fitzroy for Duck's birthday drinks. Still planning to come teach in Italy in September but man am I disorganised. Okay gotta dash to the train. Keep in touch, it was lovely to get Liz's photos of your enlagered and bevodkaed faces looming out over the globe at me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

sif you post here.. sif ANYONE posts here. don't lie.

18/8/06 3:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home