Thursday, August 10, 2006

Munch´n

so yeah, sorry for the lack of posts, I´ve been busy.. I assume.

we´re in Munich!(or München, the far more food related name) it´s pretty cool, staying at a wombat´s hostel - full of aussies, for a change. Can´t go past an outdoor beanbag area!

Today we went to Dachau concentration camp (KZ if you will) which was nice and sobering, then we lost steven, cos he´s a crazy german.

Scott and Braith have done a number on our plans, so everything´s kind of in the air right now, but it´s looking like we´ll be parting ways when we leave München, so we´re making the most of these couple of days.

Next for me should be Chesky Kromluv - czech, we´ll see what happens then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is a Chesky Kromluv something you can eat, or something you cook your eatables in?

In other news, my employer has foolishly given me more power again. Now I have a glowing green ring that is powered by my willpower - which means it does nothing much.

Sounds like fun, you guys keep on keeping on! (I'm sure that's an advertising slogan somewhere...)

13/8/06 12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home