Friday, September 01, 2006

eat my words!

kk, turns out I am forced to eat words regarding Brussels (and no I haven't run out of food money) it is in fact an awesome haus town, just has very confusing maps (their tram system is what I imagine a map of brussels would look like if you threw a bowl of spaghetti at it, shards of bowl and all. .. unless it was a plastic bowl.. or metal.. ummm >_>) It turned out that when I went in active search of awesomeness it pretty much eluded me (pretty much), yet when I went for a random walk after dinner I discovered awesomeness at my very doorstep (kk perhaps one block away). Then in the mad dash back to the hostel to get my camera and take leet piccies, I got savagely lost, and discovered even more awesomeness! I refer to, of course, Grand place (sure is a place, but I thought more 'kickass' than grand) and the Royal quarter, and the Kathedraal, etc etc.

so yeah. words eaten. brussels IS cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

STEVENPLATZZZZZ strikes again, and this time in the heart of the INTARWEB! :O

must have found a locker to sleep on that offered internet XD nice one!

7/9/06 5:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home