Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Holy Shit / People are Reading this

I only just found out that Jon has been on here like a demon actually posting and people are reading and leaving comments. Don't I feel as suprised as a french soldier at a victory party.

Well to chime in on the Jon's comments, we are all knocking about london like right laricans. We went to an awesome house party at Kat's house on saturday night. It was gangster themed, I will post some photos on my getjealous when I buy the upgrade (next week or so).

Josh has been the most succesful at finding a place so far (moved in last week) I have found a place now and move in around early / mid october.

We went to a cool hardcore / metal gig (just local bands) last monday cause the drummer of one of the bands was frineds with Bo (erica / james housemate)

James and Bo are in New York now and Jon, Josh and I have rule over the house along with Sian and her boy Grossi (refer to last years grand final party at his house). That reminds me the GF is a direct replay of last year from what I gathered. I think we might have to go to the Stalkabout and watch it, although not if it is infested with Sydney kids and sydney win.

Biggest peice of news is that we now drink Fosters, its crazy I know, its like when you like a kylie minogue song, you can't explain why you like it. Well just like Kylie we like if cause its cheap, ahh yeah way to end an analogy going nowehere.

Life here rolls on much as it did back home now that I have a 9-5 its just that everything costs more.

The house I'm moving into is with a french girl, brazilian girl and an english guy who plays guitar (mainly folk stuff he said) so it could be emo and the cowboy all over again.

Well I'm off. Rock on y'all

Scott

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you Scott.

Liz is comming home ...soon

29/9/06 4:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we know that...

its whether she comes back or not.

30/9/06 4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home